Monday, June 09, 2008

17th Birthday Photos!

hey everyone!!

here are some of the photos that we took together to celebrate my birthday!
thanks guys for being a part of it! it was great...

In NYP...

my wonderful chocolate cake!

got to my face before it got to my mouth!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!" (:

photo frames of memories...

my "birthday kiss"....

photo with the guys...

"zilian" photo with papa!

group photo ~ B&W ~

this reminds me of my exco photo...

ice-cream!! (compliments from jervin's dad! thx!)

At home...

my 2nd chocolate cake at home!

looks so delicious... yum..

can't wait to slaughter it!!! muhahaha...

beloved mummy and me...

the loving siblings....

.... who went crazy!!! haha~!

oh well.. i had a great birthday this year!! can't wait till i turn 18!

for now, i shall enjoy my SWEET SEVENTEEN!! YEAH~

No comments:

Followers