Thursday, October 30, 2008

halloween FEVER!!

JUST YESTERDAY...

I was having a headache, back pains, and discomfort all over my body - but at least my throat had begun to sooth down from the morning... I thank God that people were praying for me...

I had an early morning lecture at 9am and was already feeling open wounds in my throat. i bought strepsils and felt a little better after taking it. I seemed fine through my tutorial and my lunch meeting for our Halloween event...

But after we went up to the A-Team room to make preparations for our event, my back started to hurt and headaches distracted me from what I was trying to do...

I had planned to buy some presents with Faizal at AMK. but in the end, i decided to go straight to bishan instead. Thank God that Farah was with me to settle the presents before she left with her cousin.

After that, I rushed home to bathe, sleep and stay rested! I slept for about 1hr 30mins before I woke up for dinner. I took another shower as I was still feeling hot and sweaty... My headache seemed to be getting worse! I prayed again as I did my quiet time that I would be healed by morning! I needed to get my work done for school and upcoming events...

I took some panadol before proceeding on to do my work.. Then I decided that I had to rest soon.. So I went to sleep.. I got up a few times in the night to drink water as I was feeling uncomfortable.. But I finally managed to get to sleep..

THANK GOD!! It's morning and I'm feeling much better! But I know that I will still have to take care of myself before my LONG WEEKEND...

Keep praying for me! (:

No comments:

Followers