Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

"Have a Heart, Share a Gift (with me)!"

ME-rry ChRiStMaS everyone!!! (:

Well, it has been a great few days before Christmas Day! Last Thursday, I helped to organize our class' first-ever Christmas party cum BBQ at Jonathan's place! It was a great time of fun and fellowship through games and random activities! (I'm still waiting for photos from mel!)

Then on Friday, a group of us Primers helped out for the BBSGB CEO Car Flag Off! It was a cool event where CEOs from Jetstar Asia, CapitaLand Finance, Charles & Keith, and many others who personally came down to deliver some PA bags in their cool cars!

After that, I went to attend the A-Team Christmas Party aka 'Red Carpet Glamour' in the evening! Here are some photos from the awesome night!

[More photos HERE!!]

WOW! Then from Saturday onwards, I've been involved in my BBSGB shift doing Delivery duties! I made at least 4 Delivery trips each day! During breaks, I had fun helping out in the warehouse! Because we had to go down to HQ almost every day, Jun Ning came to stay over at my place for a few nights...

It was really tiring serving in the BBSGB during this period. But at the same time, I had fun and got to know other Primers even better! Besides that, I've also learnt more about the spirit of volunteerism! Within my means as a Primer in charge of the delivery lorry, I had the opportunity to lead and educate the boys who went out with me on the deliveries! This experience has made my holiday more than I could have ever imagined!

On Christmas eve, I had lunch with mum and the 3 of us at Sakae Sushi. We enjoyed the food and fellowship there and continued for dessert over cakes and hot chocolate drinks at The Coffee Bean! After which, I joined some of the guys at Heng Yong's place for an afternoon of Mahjong (using chips)! ZJ & I won $15.40 (in chips)! YAY!

Well, tomorrow's the last day of SGB for me! I hope to finish it well and properly hand my job over to the next Delivery Primer! May God take control of everything! I believe that this will be an awesome december holiday!!!

SERIOUS?! Really?! 不会吧。。。那里可能?!

No comments:

Followers