Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i'm SiCK...

wah.... i'm SiCk....

today is the first time in my PHS school days that i left school early coz i was not feelin well...

it was during maths lesson when i started feeling very dizzy and could not focus...
i told zheng jie and he suggested that i should go home... so he brought me to find ms jasmiyanti... i called daddy and told him that i wanted to go home... i asked if he could pick me up from school but he said that he was at jurong... he told ms jasmiyanti that i was strong and could take a cab home myself...

so i took the leave form and zheng jie sent me off to take a cab from school... he flagged down a cab for me and i got home at about 11am...

i was feeling so hungry.. so i ate some noodles that my mum prepared and went to sleep at about 12nn... i woke up at about 3pm and ate some fish porridge that mum made... then she took me to the doctor at about 4pm.. at the same time, we took my height and weight...

my height was 176cm and my weight was 54.3kg... so my BMI was 17.5...

the doctor prescribed me some medication.... i had ~BRONCHITIS~
  • LITHROMAX (2 tablets every morning)
  • BEN/MUC (10ml for 3 times per day)
  • SEMPREX (1 tablet for 2 times per day)
  • SINGULAIR (1 tablet at bedtime)

i also have an MC for today until tomorrow... haix.. that means that i will be missing lessons... but i have asked jinshi to help me to take notes and zhengjie to help me collect my homework... i'm planning to do today's homework tomorrow... for now, i guess i shall go and rest...

No comments:

Followers