Sunday, July 29, 2007

PORTFOLIO.....

hey... its been quite tiring the past few days...
i was sick, but i returned to school after 2 days of MC...
however, i have not fully recovered yet...

i have been busy compiling my portfolio recently...
i'm preparing for my Direct Polytechnic Admission (DPA)...
i applied for Mass Communication at Ngee Ann Polytechnic...
although they have not called me up for an interview yet, but i have started preparing my portfolio so that i will be prepared for it...

i am really passionate about studying the course of my interest... however, my studies at the moment are not really good enough for me to do so.. so i'm am just praying that i will be able to get into Ngee Ann Poly via DPA so that my dream can come true...

but, if i don't get in, i believe that God has other plans for me...

for now, i will definitely put in more effort into my studies so that i can have a higher chance of studying the course of my choice....

No comments:

Followers