Saturday, August 18, 2007

Common Test is OVER!

Common Test is OVER!

PRELIMS are in 2 weeks!!

so from today onwards, i'm going to embark on a study plan that jiahui suggested to me..

here is the plan:

  • everyday at 8pm, i will spend 30mins doing my Quiet Time (QT) with God and writing in my prayer journal.

  • later, at 8pm, i will complete some of my past year papers that jiahui got me to buy:
    -Monday & Thursday, Chemistry [do 2 Paper 1 AND/OR 1 Paper 2]
    -Tuesday & Friday, Additional Mathematics [do 1 Paper 1 AND/OR Paper 2]
    -Wednesday & Saturday, Physics [do 2 Paper 1 AND/OR 1 Paper 2]

    (i will make sure that i do these papers because they cost $18!!! i don't want to waste $$ la... haha..)

  • also, every saturday is my MSN day! (today XD) so i'm not allowed to use the computer for the rest of the week!!

  • my 'O' Level Targets are placed right in the middle of my wall. jiahui helped me to set these targets by subtracting some numbers from the grade that i felt that i could achieve for each subject.. so now i end up targeting for an L1R4 of 7, and an L1R5 of 9!!! (that seems crazy... but with God, anything is possible...)

  • to ensure that i keep working towards doing my goal of doing well for my 'O's.. i have put up some motivation cards on my wall: "$18", "FOCUS NOW", "STUDY! i'm watching" (drawing of johnson's eyes), "JIAHUI'S TREAT IS WAITING FOR ME!! if i meet my targets" and etc.. haha.. he said he would treat me.. but just don't know what.. hmm..

well, i guess that i have to work really hard now as my prelims are coming.. hmm.. i will post my prelim schedule next time (probably next saturday)... for now, i shall enjoy my last few hours of using the computer this week.........

No comments:

Followers