Sunday, August 12, 2007

tomorrow is 13 August....

ahhhhhhhhhhh....

tmr is 13 August 2007!!!!!

so many things happening tmr....
  • it's my DADDY'S birthday!!!!
  • results of Chinese 'O' Level are out tmr!!!!
  • start of English Language 'O' Level Oral!!!!
  • results of Direct Polytechnic Admission!!!!

i don't know what to feel now... i'm not sure how much shock i can take!!

i have some expectations, but i also don't want to give myself false hope...

what should i FEEL??

hmm...

i hope to get at least a B3? for my Chinese 'O' Levels..

and of course i hope to get into Ngee Ann Poly for Mass Communication via DPA... but i don't know if that is what God really wants for me... so... i guess i will work VERY hard into studying... i will not let myself down by not putting in my 100% for my studies...

well, its all up to tmr then... just keeping myself ready to accept whatever God has for me...

jiayou, SEAN!!! XD

No comments:

Followers