Monday, August 06, 2007

ice-cream talk...

wow....

today was really interesting... the school walls were vandalised.

but PHS is a School Without Walls..
And we are Built To Last.
There is only one life, and it will pass..
Only what is done for God will last..

after school and all the cleaning and painting of the walls...
i left school with jiahui...
he then asked me to have ice-cream with him... and i ended up having an 'ice-cream talk' with him until about 8plus... he shared with me some Bible verses and his experiences... and really enlightened me on what to do...

why should i worry so much about the things happening around me? my life's purpose is not meant for making things 'perfect'... it is to do God's work and to bless the people around...

thank God for jiahui that He sent him to show me that...

he really blessed me XD

No comments:

Followers