Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i'm scared...

i tried today..

i really did...

i told myself that i would study really hard in school today... i was planning to stay awake and pay attention to every single lesson for the whole day..

but, i found it so difficult just to keep up with the lesson.. when i could not understand the first lesson, my mood had been so dampened that i could not really focus for the rest of the day...

by the end of the whole day, i realised how far behind i was in my studies... i never knew how much i didn't know.... now i know that there is a lot more that i need to know!

i'm really scared.

i don't know if i can keep up with my studies... there isn't much time left.. with so much pressure, i keep thinking of just giving up... but something keeps telling me to 'be strong' and 'pull myself together'... but, i think if this carries on...

i may just 'SNAP'...

and it will all be over...

will it?

No comments:

Followers